Preparing for life beyond the pond
UCT Online High School has been established to help learners succeed at school, university and life. With this in mind, we provide learners with a range of career and university services, including:
- UCT virtual open days
- Grade 9 subject-choice talks
- A range of personality assessment and career tools
- Matching subjects choices and grades to university study and career opportunities
- Assistance with University application procedures
- Special assistance with UCT applications
- Individual interviews with UCT applicants (and their families where requested)
We regularly feature inspirational guest speakers and industry experts from different fields in order to help learners embrace a rapidly changing world.
UCT Online High School is also in the process of introducing dual enrolment programmes, matric rewrites and National Benchmark Test (NBT) preparation courses.